Veröffentlicht am 25.03.2017
MYTH: The Fourth Dynasty reigned in Egypt, localised there.
REALITY: The Fourth Dynasty is a modern historical representation for an ancient culture of WORLDWIDE builders, the same as the proto-Inca described in other videos. Here are their monuments in Europe.
They were little like the third dynasty of Egypt, as indicated, who did not share a predeliction or compulsion for overengineering.
Unequivocally, these buildings are created by the same hand which created the Giza pyramids, as well as "proto-Inca" structures described in the previous videos.
The Structures described:
* The Saint Christina Well, Sardinia: Officially Bronze age, I think "Copper Age" of 2500-3000 BC or much much earlier. (hard BASALT!)
* A second sacred well in Sardinia which has 'knobs' for joins as well as polygonal and perfect masonry.
* The "Tsarsky Kurgan", Crimea, officially 400 BC or so but contains polygonal structures indicative of far earlier date.
* The Tholos Tomb of Mycenae, officially Bronze Age.
* The Ancient Pyramid complex of Khazakstan, c.3000 BC.
* The Sanctuary of Demeter, (Earth Mother) in Eleusis, Greece, contains early polygonal masonry of high quality.
* Tombs of Etruria, both circular and rock cut, from the necropoli of Tarquinia, Cerveteri, etc.
* Etc: There may be many more, this is what I uncovered in about a day of searching, so who knows what more there is, probably much more and most of is already destroyed in antiquity. Including Maes Howe, Newgrange, Ireland, etc, as described in previous videos.
How to tell if a building is proto-Inca/Giza builder:
* It may have an Inca-Style angled doorway
* Polygonal masonry
* Precision joints indicative of high-tech cutting or geopolymer
* Unnecessary over-engineering "just to make sure"
* Work on a huge scale.
This video, the longest so far, is really two videos stitched together. It describes monuments on Sardinia, Greece as well as Crimea which bear, tangentially, the hand of the Giza builders of the 4th dynasty.
Egyptology is wrong in only looking at one country (They can't help it, look at the name of their profession!). Flawed in this way, it is up to others to examine other sites. This was a migrating tribe or people or culture, OR these monuments are another world civilization left over from earlier times. The Egypt historians look at one culture succeeding another, in time, but do not search in space, looking for hallmarks of the culture in terms of technicality.